Enlisted Record Brief

Enlisted Record Brief

Enlisted Record Brief (ERB) is an important document for Soldiers. It must be updated annually by the Soldier as part of a Personnel Records Review. Those who are overdue for review will be prioritized. The CSMM Commander’s Strength Management Module is a great place to find these records. Visit AKO Offline for all the other crucial army-related links.

To get your Enlisted Record Brief (ERB), follow these simple steps: Register with your email address or create a free account. Then, you can begin importing and editing your document. You can add text, photos, checkable fields, and even delete pages. Once you’re done, you can download, print, or share your edited document. You can visit this site for detailed instructions: https://myerb.ahrs.army.mil/soldierLogin.do

How do I get my Enlisted Records Brief?

To get your Enlisted Record Brief (ERB):

  1. Visit the United States Army Human Resources Command (USACHRC) website.
  2. On the left sidebar, click the “Cac” option. If you haven’t yet signed up for DS Logon, you can click on the “Reserve/Retiree/Veteran Record” button.
  3. Navigate to the Documents tab.
  4. Click on the link “ERB” or “ORB,” and it will display the documents you have access to.
Enlisted Record Brief2

These documents are PDF files.

You can use an online document builder to create an updated Enlisted Records Brief in a few minutes. Remember to update your Enlisted Record Brief every time you change assignments, training, or education. Personal information may appear on this document, so it is important to keep this information current.

You can also print your Enlisted Record Brief. You can edit the document and upload it to other services using a free service. You can add text, photos, checkable fields, and other data. Once you’re finished, you can download your document, print it, or share it with others.

Are Erb and SRB the same?

Yes. An ORB or Enlisted Record Brief (ERB) is a document detailing your military experience. It can be found on the HRM or Human Resources Command website. To find an ORB or SRB:

  1. Navigate to the US Army Human Resources Command website.
  2. On the left side of the page, click on the CAC or DS Logon tab and choose the Veteran Record option.
  3. Click on the Documents tab. This will open a list of documents available for your review.
  4. Click on the ERB or the ORB and click the links to view them in PDF format.

Soldier records management is a vital component of Army Human Resources. Accurate records help ensure. Soldiers receive the right pay and promotions and are marketable for broadening and developmental assignments. An accurate Record Brief is one of the most important documents in the OMPF. There are several versions of the Record Brief – the Officer Record Brief (ORB), the Enlisted Record Brief (SRB), and the Automated Record Brief (ARB)